- The body absorbs the minerals in water 2 degrees (lukewarm) above body temperature
- Hot water draws toxins out of the body.
- Every Grounded product contains healing crystals to give it an extra grounding quality. These crystals each have a unique healing power. They can be added to your bath water to infuse the water with the vibration of that crystal. These stones can be carried with you throughout your day or you can leave them in the product container to infuse the contents with the crystal.
- Recommended not to use more than 4 Tbsp of product per bath as it becomes too concentrated
- No bath? no problem. Place product in tea bag and gently rub bag on body while in the shower.
- Setting intentions and/or having a mantra for your bath can turn it into a meditation experience.
- Playing relaxing music or binaural beats during your bath can further the grounding effect. Sound vibrations can have a huge impact on water. Watch this video to learn more about how sound and water/matter interact.
Are Grounded Shop products organic?
Many of Grounded Shop product's ingredients are organic; all of the ingredients are natural. All of the ingredients are sourced from sustainable and responsible partners. I make products with ingredients that have as low of a carbon footprint as possible.
Refunds & Exchanges
Because of the nature of these products, I do not accept returns.
A replacement, partial refund, or shop credit may be sent on a case by case basis. Please contact me email@example.com with any order concerns.
Please note that Grounded is not responsible for any additional shipping costs for returns or the like. I do not assume responsibility for reimbursement or compensation of returned packages lost in transit without proof of delivery to Grounded.
Please be aware of any skin allergies you may have before using Grounded Shop products. If you have a history of sensitivities or allergies, it is a good idea to perform a skin test first.
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, please consult your physician before using Grounded Shop products, as there are many herbs and essential oils that are not recommended for use by pregnant and nursing women, infants, and children.
Grounded Shop products and the information on these pages are not intended to treat, cure, prevent, or diagnose any medical condition and are not a substitute for the medical advice of a trained physician.